Meiji Government era government office building (red brick building) for the Ministry of Justice was designed by the famous German architects Ende and Bockmann. Construction began in Meiji year 21 (1888) and was completed in Meiji year 28 (1895). It was then used as the Ministry of Justice's headquarters and has been designated as an Important Cultural Property of the country.
No reviews found. Be the first to review this place.